Skip to main content

Erasmus+Special Grant

Outgoing students of the Academy with physical, mental or health impairments, or students with chronic illnesses, disabilities, or special needs, can apply for a special grant through the Office for International Relations to cover the increased costs of their stay abroad.

Students who would like to go on an Erasmus exchange accompanied by their child(ren) can also apply for a special grant.

For more information, please make a confidential appointment at the International Office (

Incoming students will receive the respective information from their home university.